We specialise in the delivery of quality, innovative and value-focused projects that bring clients’ visions to life.
Working across a number of specialisms, they are a passionate and talented team of property specialists and designers, providing a range of services to clients across all project and sector types. Concertus strive to make places, properties and people be the best they can by working collaboratively with all parties to create effective and sustainably built environments.
There is a true family culture, with all employees on the same journey together to see Concertus develop and expand its award-winning services to existing and new clients. This award-winning team have offices located in Ipswich, Suffolk and Matlock, Derbyshire. Being considerate and client-focused, Concertus explore the benefits which can be achieved above the original requirements to deliver projects to an exceptional standard.
Check out our Exceptional Service customer charter HERE.
VISION AND VALUES
- We believe in doing the right thing for our people, our projects and our community
- We pride ourselves on being easy to do business with; removing complexity
- We create an exceptional standard of quality, balanced with value
- We use our skills to question, listen and create an early collaborative and strategic dialogue with clients to ensure an understanding of their needs and to find solutions to help them achieve their aspirations
- Our teams work together and act in collaboration
- We are supportive and encouraging, in ability and opportunity
We deliver a broad scope of work across the Commercial, Industrial, Health, Emergency, Community, Education, Agricultural, Infrastructure, Leisure and Retail sectors.
DESIGN AND PROPERTY SERVICES
Our award winning team delivers a full design and property service. Our disciplines include:
- Architecture + Interior Design
- Building Services + Sustainability Design
- Building Surveying
- Carbon + Energy Design + Management
- Construction Frameworks
- Planning + Development
- Estates + Development Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Programme Management
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying + Cost Consultancy
- Structural + Civil Engineering
- Construction Procurement