To assist the Office and Quality Executive in facilities coordination and building management, to promote high standards and to ensure the office runs smoothly. You will ensure that all visitors are greeted in a professional manner and support all employees and visitors.
1 position/s is available for this role.
Receptionist/AdministratorResponsibilities and Duties
- Designated key holder responsible for opening and closing the premises on set days/ times
- Responsible for facilities co-ordination and building maintenance. Ensuring all issues have been logged and action has been taken to resolve.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them either in person or on the telephone and answering and referring enquiries in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Promotes standards and professionalism at all times and is knowledgeable about the services Concertus provides.
- Ensures Reception area and processes are always highly organised and presentable at all times.
- Manages visitor whereabouts and needs at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring all post and deliveries are logged and distributed.
- Understand all staff needs in terms of meeting rooms, pool cars and facilities.
- Reports all issues of importance to the appropriate people and provides support to all team members
- Maintains security by following procedures, complying with rules and regulations. Being aware of all emergency and evacuation practices
- Ensures all office supplies are well stocked and monitors deliveries
- Helps and assists all staff by performing adhoc duties such as proof reading, document editing and minute taking.
- Provides administrative support to all staff as directed by line manager
- General administrative duties such as scanning, photocopying, filing and typing as and when required.
- Feedback from Colleagues and Line Manager
- Timely completion of tasks
- Effectiveness of support
- Colleague feedback
- Performance reviews and appraisals
- Personal effectiveness
- Administrative experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective communication skills to liaise with a range of contacts including clients, visitors, contractors, suppliers and employees
- Organisation skills with the ability to manage a wide range of priorities, tasks and deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills and the drive to provide first class service to every visitor and employee in the office