We specialise in the delivery of quality, innovative and value focused projects that bring clients’ visions to life.
We offer wide ranging professional expertise and knowledge, creating successful solutions that are tailor-made to meet our client needs. Working across a number of specialisms, we are an enthusiastic, passionate and a talented team of property specialists and designers, whom provide a range of services to clients in both the public and private sectors.
We strive to make places, properties and people be the best they can by working collaboratively with all parties, to create effective and sustainable built environments. Our strength is based on being considerate and client-focused – exploring what benefits can be delivered over and above the original requirements of a project, whilst remaining effective and efficient.
VISION AND VALUES
- We believe in doing the right thing for our people, our projects and our community
- We pride ourselves on being easy to do business with; removing complexity
- We create an exceptional standard of quality, balanced with value
- We use our skills to question, listen and create an early collaborative and strategic
dialogue with clients to ensure an understanding of their needs and to find solutions to
help them achieve their aspirations
- Our teams work together and act in collaboration
- We are supportive and encouraging, in ability and opportunity
We deliver a broad scope of work across the Commercial, Industrial, Health, Emergency, Community, Education, Agricultural, Infrastructure, Leisure and Retail sectors.
DESIGN AND PROPERTY SERVICES
Our award winning team delivers a full design and property service. Our disciplines include:
- Architecture + Interior Design
- Building Services + Sustainability Design
- Building Surveying
- Carbon + Energy Design + Management
- Construction Frameworks
- Planning + Development
- Estates + Development Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Programme Management
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying + Cost Consultancy
- Structural + Civil Engineering
- Construction Procurement