Quantity Surveying + Cost Consultancy
Welcome to our Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultancy page.
Our team provide construction cost advice and quantity surveying from inception to completion to ensure your project is delivered with the highest level of cost certainty and value for money possible through all stages of a project. In our team we have experts in both public and private sector projects including Health, Education, Blue Light, Industrial, Residential and Retail, among others.
Our services include:
- Development Appraisals
- Feasibility Studies and Business Case Appraisal
- Building costs and Economic Guidance
- Estimating/Budgeting Services
- Measurement Services
- Tender advice including Building Contract and Procurement Strategies, Advice and Selection
- Public Sector Procurement Compliance Advice
- Cost Planning
- Value Engineering
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Cost Control and Risk management
- Valuations and Cost Certificates
- Producing pricing documentation including both NRM and SMM bills of quantities
- Agreeing Main Contractors and Sub-Contractors Final Accounts
- Due diligence / Fund Monitoring
Working closely with our clients we manage our cost advice through a series of gateways and proactively control forecast cost and expenditure against budgets to completion. As projects evolve and adapt we ensure regular communication and transparent cost advice is maintained to ensure the Client can be confident that we are driving to achieve cost and value targets while managing threats and changes.
From small projects to large, we can adapt the services we provide to suit the clients needs and budgets.
If you would like to find out more, please see our Case Studies under the Projects headings or contact us on the details below.