We are pleased to announce that we have successfully secured a place on the Procure Partnerships Framework. This framework runs for a 4-year term and is designed to have 10 suppliers for each discipline Lot in each region, with only 8 suppliers per region in the Principal Designer Lot.
We opted to bid for 8 of the 11 discipline Lots in 7 of the different geographical regions, to support both our current business delivery from Ipswich and to also deliver services from Derbyshire and the Midlands.
Following the completion of our bid submission, we were contacted by Procure Partnerships Framework so that they could understand more about Concertus and the services we offer. The conversation, led by their Key Account Manager for both the East of England and East Midlands Regions John Boyce and our Business Development Director Gary Knight, was a very positive discussion around our bid and the structure of our business.
In July we received notification of our successful inclusion on the following Lots and regions;
- Project Management in the East of England (1 region)
- Quantity Surveying in the East of England (1 region)
- Architectural Design in the East of England and South East (2 regions)
- Landscape Architecture in Yorkshire, West Midlands, East Midlands, East of England, London and South East (6 regions)
- Structural Engineering in North West, Yorkshire, West Midlands, East Midlands, East of England, London and South East (7 regions)
- MEP Design in Yorkshire, East Midlands and East of England (3 regions)
- Building Surveying in Yorkshire, West Midlands, East Midlands, East of England, London and South East (6 regions)
- Principal Designer in Yorkshire, West Midlands, East Midlands and East of England (4 regions)
At Concertus we pride ourselves on being easy to do business with; removing complexity. We are excited to have earned this opportunity to expand our multi-disciplinary service offering to a wider geographical reach, as this will present a further opportunity to develop new business and clients.
Working across a number of specialisms, we provide a range of services to clients in both the public and private sectors. Our strength is based on being considerate and client-focused; exploring what benefits can be delivered over and above the original requirements of a project, whilst remaining effective and efficient.