Hadleigh Corn Exchange

The Corn Exchange is a Grade II listed building, originally built in 1813 and fully restored in 1895.

The property has two floors and a large rectangular atrium in the centre of the building, letting light flow from the rectangular dome. Recently, the Children’s centre installed glazed partitions to create a series of rooms on both floors.

Download more information


Send us an enquiry

* Mandatory field







 

Alternatively, give us a call on 01473 316600