We have organised a variety of fundraising events over the last seven years. As well as creating special memories for us, these events have raised impressive funds which have had a significant impact on our chosen local charities. The total raised for our chosen charities in 2019 was an amazing £13,356.09. This year’s all staff vote saw EACH (East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices) and East Anglian Air Ambulance being selected as our chosen charities for 2020. We are looking forward to supporting these wonderful charities throughout the year.
EACH – East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
• EACH support families and care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
• Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge became a Royal Patron in 2012 and formally opened the Treehouse hospice in Ipswich.
• Another famous name associated with the charity is Ed Sheeran – Ed is an Ambassador.
• EACH currently cares for 370 children and provide support for 412 family members. In order to keep their important services running, EACH need to raise £6.4 million from fundraising this year.
• To find out more, please visit www.each.org.uk
East Anglian Air Ambulance
• East Anglian Air Ambulance help to save lives by supporting frontline emergency services across East Anglia.
• This charity provides highly skilled crews consisting of pilots, doctors and critical care paramedics. The team deliver a quick response time, advanced critical care on scene and a quick transfer to the appropriate hospital.
• No government funding is received and the charity therefore relies on donations. Our support can help East Anglian Air Ambulance continue their life-saving work.
• If you would like to learn more about this charity, please visit www.eaaa.org.uk
“It is fantastic news that EACH has been chosen as one of Concertus’ chosen charities. We really appreciate your support.” – Victoria Matthews, Corporate Fundraiser for EACH